Intercontroller through ethernet

ry_fern

Hi guys,

Good day!

An existing network of Profibus will be replaced by ethernet network, including the intercontroller functions. I am studying the intercontroller function via ethernet, and came up with a problem.

I am using a CP-343 module. After I inserted the module in the rack and saved the hardware config, I can't insert any block under the CP-343 block folder. How can I insert blocks especially the blocks under the SIMATIC_NET_CP library?

Please see attached screenshot.

And if you could give me some tips regarding intercon through ethernet, I will highly appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

screenshot.jpg

Similar Topics

I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading an existing machine with a Honeywell HC900 controller, and I'm trying to do some data processing in the controller. I have variables...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
6FX5002-2CD24-1GR0 Via Siemens Sinamics SINAMICS S120 are cuted. I got 1 project that they relocating old Machine to install to new location. Mut...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom