Difference between CCF and SCF

Rob S.

Good Morning ,

I know this is probably not the forum for this question,
but I have a question. We use alot of natural gas in our plants ,and I am trying to get a handle on our usage. We have
one meter that reads CCF ( I know the first C is the Roman
Numeral for 100 ) and another reads SCF ( I imagine Standard Cubic Foot ). Could someone tell me the difference between CCF
and SCF ,in simple terms. It seems like Standard Cubic Foot can get complicated, temperature ,etc.

One meter read 252800 CCF and within 1 Hour it read 252899,an increase of 99. The other meter read 25862591.651,
and in 1 hour it read 25863535.404, an increase of 943.75.

Thank you so much, have a great day.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a problem with AO- and AA-Tags. When I use for example the tag AO_Test with the address 200 and type the value 1,2 in, the AA-Tag...
Replies
Views
As per the title. This might seem like a basic question to many, but I'm unclear about the difference between a coil ( ) and an application...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have 2 Frequency Drive panels to build and commission . It is for 2 pump systems . Just wondering , what is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Good day! What are the differences between PCS7 SIMATIC Batch and PM Control? Do you have any manual like "Getting Started "...
Replies
Views
I have a Automation Direct Click Plus that you can buy option CPU slot modules for input/outputs. The slot modules have the options of sinking...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom