A-B Automatin Fair

Tom Jenkins

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm going to be at the Allen Bradley Automation Fair Wednesday, November 19th. Can I hope to meet some of you guys face to face there? Anybody going to the shindig at the museum Wednesday night?

Crossing posts! I will be returning from NJ on Wed Nov. 19th, museum event might be fun.

I'm going to the Tuesday night CED event at the Art Museum, but probably not the Wednesday night Revere-led event. By Wednesday night, I intend to be fleeing the ghosts of Complete Automation somewhere in the Safe House.

I have booth duty on Tuesday morning on the Integrated Architecture section of the show floor.... I'll be scanning badges for familiar names !

Will catch up with you at the fair Ken. I owe you some beers for the times you helped me out. I am travelling with the Rockwell guys from Australia so I wont be that hard to find. Regards Alan

Tom,

My company is on a severe cost-cutting mode so I plan to go there using my own money. I live in a Southern state. For a guy like me trying to learn PLC's, is it worth the trip? We are fixing to get another engine but with the newer Contrologix installed, no money for RSL5000 training. I noticed they will be doing some Contrologix seminars at the Automation Fair. Thanks for any advice. God bless.

Hi new user

I am a new member intrested in learning PLC's specially about ALLEN BRADLEY and SIEMENS.
Can u tell me where it is taking place and if possile can i get some of the notes and information they r given at the time of fair.

I am a recent POST GRADUATE in Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineer - actively looking for job now. Mean while i wish to learn about PLC's and SCADA related topics and its applications.

Look forward to hear from you.

Bye,
vijay.

A-B Fair

Thank u,
Eric for your kind information.

Is there any other way i could get technical training or the notes for

Integrated Motion Control and Packaging Machines
Bob Hirschinger,
Rockwell Automation

I am actively looking for company that can give me a upward lift in my career.

As there was not enough information left on the website for the case of recent graduates to attend a training session / the right person whom i should be in contact.

hope you enjoy the fair.

bye,
vijay

Have one for me...

Hi Guys,

Geeeez... I miss all the fun. bawling

I wish I could go too! But from memory Bud drinkers like myself aren't too welcome in Miller Town anyway!

Maybe next year we can schedule in advance some form of organized get-together. But where? What show gets the most of us there? Maybe National Manufacturing week in Chicago???
Gee, maybe I can even spring for a booth to advertise the site... or a table... or a chair... or (maybe more realistically) just stand on the curb outside with a 'PLCs.net forum members wanted sign'!

Maybe I'll meet y'all next year sometime. It would be fun-tastic.

Toss one for me guys! beerchug

Enjoy,