Vijeo Designer Login Panel

junior

Is there any way to modify the login panel that pops up when a login button is pressed? I'd like to change the buttons and graphics on it. I'd also like to change the background.

Jr.

dont think its possible. maybe in the latest versions, which i'll only get later in the week. will let you know

Thanks guys, I haven't been able to figure anything out either. Nettogirsen, how do you script your own? I'd like to improve the look and then once the user logs in it will automatically take him back to the page where the login page is.

Similar Topics

Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
Since upgrading to V6.2 12.24 SP12 24-21 the M221 PLC is no longer recognised by the HMI. The screen still works but it does not talk with the...
Replies
Views
I work for an OEM. I am trying to develop a generic HMI program that will display an overview screen displaying between 2 and 6 "widgets"...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am using Vijeo Designer v6.2.8.12 for a mineral plant project. For that, I needed to incorporate three different plants' HMI page in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom