A0J2 eprom

Thomas

We have some [archaic] mitsubishi A0J2H plcs tfor which we need to burn backup proms. What eprom is acceptable/suitable for this series?

The original for our A0J2 was a xicor x2864ap-25 which is a 64k 5v cmos chip. We changed to an A0J2H and are running from ram, but want to use a prom. Oh, and the program is bigger than 64k.

I can hear the suggestion to upgrade already... we don't have the budget for it.

Thanks,

Thomas

Similar Topics

I have an old A0J2 CPU on a blow molding machine. This machine wasn't connected to power for nearly an year. Then moved to another factory. Now...
Replies
Views
Dear All, currently i have a problems with my mitsubishi PLC. i'm using A0J2 (old PLC). when the input is triggered, the output remain same...
Replies
Views
Dear sirs, currently i am working on project which need to replace the aoj2 series cpu, aoj2-d71 positioning unit to a2s series and position...
Replies
Views
Good evening, have some probs. with a Melsec (beijer) MAC-A terminal that is connected to a melsecPLC type A0J2. The termenal got broken today...
Replies
Views
hi. we have an "archaic" a0j2 mitsubishi plc, and i have to modify the program. i found medoc program for connecting so i solved the first step -...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom