ControlLogix 5563

isteak007

i have a Logix 5563 firmware 12.42 and it's firmware doesn't support Rslogix 5000 v16..
So, please tell which version is perfect for firmware 12.42.

Now the Problem is i have a Ether Net Module 1756enbta with my Logix 5563. and this module had a problem,
So i bought a new same module.. Now Please tell me How can i configure my new 1756enbta.

Please Tell me How to configure 1756enbta.

Waiting For Your Reply.....

Thanks in Advanced
Isteak

The 5563 - Either you need V12 of RSLogix5k or you need to upgrade the firmware.

The program for upgrading firmware is called control flash.

The enbt - Please explain your problem in a bit more detail.

the Problem is i have a Ether Net Module 1756enbta with my Logix 5563 but now this hardware is not responding......so i bought a new one, Now Can you please tell me how can i configure it Like IP and Other things.....

You can "talk" to the ENBT via RSLinx and set the IP address and such. You right click on the module and choose properties, I beleive.

The module should display the IP address on the front. You must set your computer to match that IP and subnet config for it to show up in linx.

Ie: Module says 192.168.1.1 Set your computer to 192.168.1.2

Subnet should be 255.255.255.0

Then open linx

Go to "devices"
select config drivers or something
Click the drop down box, navigate to Ethernet/IP something
Click add
Go back to linx
expand the driver you just added
Viola! Card should be there
You can now navigate around to your backplane etc

If you want to change the IP there are twos ways to do it.
THe way (I from memory) I would do it would be
Start a new project on RSL5k
Configure processor
Choose path in the task plane
navigate to your card
Then in your IO config tree (bottom left)
Select your enbt card, right click, properties
find where it lists the IP
Change it to whatever you want.