Visual basic button application communication with plc 5/30 serial port

amu_bgr

i want to make device on and off using visual basic button and communicating with plc 5/30 serial port.I am able to read data from plc serial port to pc visual basic application.but not able to write data from pc to plc.how is this possible. pl give me the ladder logic to read pc.

Similar Topics

Dear experts, I am want to program RS view32 with help of Microsoft visual basic (visual basic editor). But how to start I don't know,please...
Replies
Views
help How do I create Bidirectional Activex Connection Arrows? As per attached photo. How to Create RightoLeft Property in Visual Basic - Activex?
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to load from a text file into a string. I don't get why this doesn't work. Function LoadFile(FileName As String) As String()...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im trying to learn how to use VBA with factorytalk view so i can later design displays using tags from PLCs and im having some trouble...
Replies
Views
Hello there, world! The problem i'm facing up is about a registry I need to do in order to compare the set point versus the real variable I got...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom