WW and 1784-PKTX Issues

demmons

I am working with an old AB industrial PC that recently had its hard drive and disk drive replaced due to failure. It is running Windows NT 4.0 SP5.

I have installed WonderWare version 7.1 as well as the AB1784KT IO server. I have also installed the 1784-PKTX-Utility disk and have attempted to run the PKTX Diagnostics.

The problem is that the card is not being detected. I have installed a new 1784-PKTX, and matched the jumpers to the old card which did work at one time, and still no luck.

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, Ran into an issue on a customer's system a couple times recently and wanted to check if anyone might have any clue what's going on...
Replies
Views
I have a 1784-PKTX card connecting to a PLC on a new PC. The old PC was using 1784-KTX. I am now experiencing problems with getting fix32...
Replies
Views
I have and old computer running controlview300 in dos. I’m try to update to rsview32. But the question I have now is getting communication...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried using a 1784-PKTX in a PCIe slot, using a PCIe to PCI adapter? :scratch:
Replies
Views
Hi, Previously we used SS5136SD DH+ cards for communicating with Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 PLC utilizing Wonderware free SST5136 DDE server. This...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom