Inhibit Module with Ladder Logic

The Plc Kid

Guy's

Is there a way to inhibit a module with ladder logic so that it can not be used by the processor even if it is connected.

I need a simple way to turn the inhibit bit on a module on / off from the HMI.

I'll guess you're talking ControlLogix.

The SSV instruction has access to the two connection options on the Connection Tab; Inhibit and Major Fault If Connection Broken in Run Mode.

Take a look through the GSV/SSV Objects reference in the RSLogix 5000 Online Help..... I don't have the tools right in front of me.

Similar Topics

Is there a way to inhibit a module at the bit level? Instead of going into the properties and inhibiting the module it would be handy if you...
Replies
Views
I am in the process of migrating a SLC to a CompactLogix. To aid this conversion I am using a AENTR to make the SLC a remote rack to the CL while...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1756-a17 rack with a 1756-L61 processer. There is three 1756-OB32 cards installed amongst various other cards. About twice a month...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to change inhibit state of an IO card at the bit level? I know it can be done with modules via GSV/SSV But can it be done on...
Replies
Views
Question- Say I have 8 digital INPUTS to my PLC, any of which may be asserted HIGH for a few seconds, all these inputs "OR'd", currently, to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom