RSView SE Trend Problems

eleall

Greetings
Right now i have a big trend problem.

I have 2 servers with RSView SE 3.20 with the lastest Patch Roll Up with Windows Server 2003. Both have the same application (Is not a redundant sistem). The server A has 2 clients and the server B has one client.
And this is happening with both: The Trends are working fine, but suddenly some pens (not all) stops working, just showing an horizontal line, while other ones works fine. This does'nt happen simultaneous in both servers and the only way to solve it is restarting the server.

I have done some of things: installed the latest patch, the application had around 50 datalogs working simultaneusly but i reduce them to 17. But this hasnt work.

I dont know what could be happening :s

In one of your problem Datalog models

how often are you taking a sample. ?
are you logging on change. ?
what percentage of change are you logging against. ?
are the pens that stop displaying correctly very active or busy in activity. ?