RedLion G310 alarm logging

MATT116

I have a G310 I'm using C3 Build 241
I'm trying to log any alarms to the compact flash card.
My alarms are flag tags mapped to bits in a SLC5/05 processor.
Under the security tab of my alarm tag I have "Log Changes by Users and Programs" set. Will this make the alarms show up in the security log automatically or Do I need to create a log with the alarm tags and then setup a trigger to write to the flash card any time an alarm comes in?
I can see the alarms on the HMI with the event viewer. But I don't know how to get them logged to the flash card for easy downloading.
In other words how do I get the data that shows up in the event viewer onto the compact flash card?

Thanks

With Data Tags showing in the main screen, click on Data Tags, (at the top, above all your tags), and there you'll see global options for tags including Event Logging.