Powerflex 40 and Powerflex 70

Not sure what you mean by preformance. I can tell you that the PF40 is a very basic drive. It has an old style interface, red leds and arrow keys for programming. It can be set up on devicenet and ethernet. Has pretty much your standard functionality. The PF70 has a really nice green LCD display. It has about 200 prameters setable from the screen. If you get the enhanced model for ethernet you have acess to 600 prameters from the compactligix platform. I have 2 of the enhanced drives and there pretty cool.
With all that said there both still VFD'S they both will control a motor. It's about howmany buittons and whistles do you want, need, can afford.

Similar Topics

So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom