remote PLC maintenance

sanjaysawant

i have a pc with internal modem ( local modem)and i am connected to a remote external modem through telephone lines and the com port of the remote modem is connected to micrologix 1400 plc on channel 2 configured for DF1 Full Duplex.I have managed to establish communication through rslinx modem dialer however in who window i could see a computer icon infact two icons one is the local modem and the other i guess is the remote modem but icould not see the micrologix plc pls help me get over this problem.Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I am working for an OEM and we are in the process for trying to raise the effectiveness of the pretesting of machines. Basically...
Replies
Views
I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a machine with a 1756-L72 Controllogix PLC and 1756-EN2T network card, and PanelView Plus 7 HMI. I am using RSLogix V20.05.00...
Replies
Views
Hello All, is there any way to fetch remote controllers Mode Run/Remote Prog/Faulted etc. ( AB L8 Series) using CIP message, if yes please share...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v18: "Remote" updates/bug fixes to PLC code & HMI screens..... Hi, The PLC application I'm working on will soon be delivered to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom