twido upload problem

rafaelsainz

Hi i one of my customers got a machine with a twido twdlcae40drf and i triing to re-direct an output but when i tried to upload from plc to pc i get the error application level isn´t managed by twidosoft 3.5 ichecked also with twido suite 2.0 and i can connect with the plc and it says program is not protected upload is possible betwing plc to pc (is on green) and guive me the option to upload but it will not do anyting it seems to work but nothing no error messages on twidosoft any help will be appreciated.

well guys y solved it myself the problem was that twido soft v 3.1 does not support the version of the program so i searched and i finally could found twidosuite v 2.2 wich schnider seems to have fixed this bug on connecting to plc i found v2.2 on schnider´s uk webpage (it is not available somehow at us site) so if you are experiencing this problem just download v2.2 from here
http://www.schneider-electric.co.uk...y-and-simple-plc-software/twidosuite-twd.page#