Cutler Hammer D320 software & cable

bodegacowboy

Hello All, New here. I have done a lot of programming on Allan Bradly and GE processors over the years. Just ran into a job where I need to modify/go online with a CH D320 processor. Also might need to access the panelmate power pro HMI. Anyone know which software to use? and which cable? Possibly where to DL the software? Thank you for your help.
Mikeo_O

For the CH D320 you will need the software called WinGPC. The comm cable might be a little bit different than standard RS232 also. I dont know anything about the HMI, sorry. If you will send me a Private Message with an email address, I can send you some additional info on the D320 plc and cabling. Don't post your email address here in the open forum.