RS View with RS Logix 500

srv

Hi,

I need to build new RS view ME HMI panel.I have already created HMI graphics.my controller is SLC 500 5/05 .How we can link the addresses in RS logix500 to RS view.Anybody please tell me how we can export the adresses from rS logix500 and import to RS view.I heared these words export & import from somewhere.Please give me the complete idea about this.Can we take addresses from RS logix 500 or we have to create any tag name for the same ?

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I am working with a Micrologix 1400 and a PanelView plus Compact HMI. There are some HMI tags that are present in the HMI that is actively using...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I have a Chocolate tempering machine That have a Micrologix 1400 CPU and a Panelview 7 HMI. I'am trying to create a PLC logic...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I created the shortcut while setting up comms in FT View to a Logix 500 processor, then a offline tag file to the processor .RSS file...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm starting a re-do of a controls system HMI using a panelview plus 7, and would like to improve the interface. I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom