Problem with runing PLC

Iman

Hi guys
I am working with a S5 Siemnce PLC CPU102. My problem is when I turn on the PLC, the red light of PLC turn on and when I change the state of the PLC from Stop to Run,it doesn't turn off and the green light turn on just for a moment. I can connect to the PLC and load or store program. I have changed it with a new one but the problem still remains. Can anybody guide me where the problem is? also does anybody knows abot this tag that I found it on the PLC "E-Stand 03", tis tag in the new PLC was "E-Stand 04", what's the difference between these two?

Not sure if it's the same for 102 but on the 95u a new plc that has not been programmed will not go into run.
The procedure is to remove the battery, power up switch from stop to run a few times then when the plc run light comes on put it back to stop, insert battery while still powered up then switch to run, you can then power down but leave the battery in (if my memory serves me right this is to generate DB1 the processor config db.
This assumes the old processor is duff & the new one is ok.

Solve it

Thank you guys for your respond.
I found the problem and solved it. The problem was in the slot bus.First rack and second rack wasn't tightly fix on their slots :D