Activating additional keys on MCP 483.

Discal

I am currently setting up a five-axis retrofit for my company. I would like to add an additional two axes (X1, Z1) for manual movement of the tailstock when in jog mode. The five-axis setup currently enabled can only move one axis at a time (while in jog mode) and I would like to incorporate the additional axes into this setup. I unfortunately have no experience using statement list and am not sure how to go about enabling the additional two keys. The keys in question are S38(I4.3) and S43 (I5.2). Any help pointing me into the correct direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Similar Topics

Hello, I`m a newbie in plc ladder logic, so if you can help me out how could i activate 1 output consecutively 2 times. Firstly, the output...
Replies
Views
Hi, Fairly new to plcs so sorry for the noob question. I have a honeywell hc 900 PLC that has a PID loop with PB% of 25, I=.45, D=0. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Step7 5.5 project with a large number of profinet devices which will be activated/deactivated from time to time. I can use SFC12...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a HMI application that has not saved recipes since it was put in a few years ago. Just briefly I looked at the...
Replies
Views
Hello. First time post and new to PLCs. I acquired a Melspec F1-20MR which came second hand and an additional 24VDC power supply. I made a huge...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom