rs5000, changing IP address

I am wanting to change the IP address on my PLC and panel view.
What is the best way to do this. I need to do it quickly because of the fact I work in a JIT system.
Thanks in advance.

I am wanting to change the IP address on my PLC and panel view.
What is the best way to do this. I need to do it quickly because of the fact I work in a JIT system.
Thanks in advance.

Please give us the exact Model and Revision of your Ethernet Card and PanelView.

Stu......

You can change the plc IP config. offline and download, you can change the plc IP through linx, you can change the plc IP with bootp. Who knows what panelview you have.

Similar Topics

Can anyone tell me the steps to take a RS5000 v24 project to v21 so I can open it on my PC. I remember doing this with the .L5K file, but don't...
Replies
Views
or should that be how difficult? We've been asked to quote for a small project (control of 3 compressors. There's not a lot of IO and the control...
Replies
Views
I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping that someone could please confirm if the 1756-IF16/B is/isn't compatible with the 1756-L1 5550 processor(13.24). I'm sure I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom