Accessing parmaters of 275-sn5

pembry

I have a custoer with an AB 5/04 and device net network. DN has three devices, 5/04 scanner (SDN), and two AB 2755-sn5 bar code readers. Trying to access the readers via device net with RS Networkx for DN.

Laptop is online with card and shows the expected network nodes (0,1,2, and 62 - laptop)

Downloaded the only EDS sheet from Rockwell for this device but RSNetworx rejected it. I was able to take it and let it resolve the EDS, however I cannot get online with the device itself.

As a note, I tried to get online with the scanner via RS-232 but had little success and honestly put in little effort. Customer and former integrator insist they were able to do this by Device net.

The goal is to read and potentially write to the I/O table of the scanner within the scanner.

any ideas or suggestions are welcome!