PLC course

G
I live in Toronto/ Ontario and want to take a course in PLC. the only one that was available and affordable is the offered at Goerge Brown College. Anyone knows of a better place that could be recognized by future employers?
TIA

At Seneca we have a five class course:
Introductory;
Advanced;
HMI;
Motion & servos;
Integration

We use Omron CS1 PLCs, Omron R88 drives, and NT touchscreens.

I am one of the night school instructors.

I think George Brown would be a good start. They even give you a certificate at the end of the courses don't they? I would highly recommend the PLC courses at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. I'm starting course number 3 next weekend. It's a long flight to Calgary from T.O. though. They have an excellent lab. PLC 5, Panelviews, RSView, excellent instructor too.