FUJI NJ Series PLC's

WvS

If anybody need help or info on FUJI NJ series PLC, please feel free to contact me.

Hi guys,

I've got an assignment to trouble shoot a Fuji NJ series PLC, does anyone know where can I download it's user manual and information for the hardware & software.

I've got the NW0H-CA3 & NWOH-CNV, it should be the correct programming cable, right?

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

Dear All, Pls help me to make a programming cable from Rs232 to Rj45 for Fuji(SPE) NW0 plc.Please please please. [email protected]...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to establish comms between an older NJ series Fuji PLC and a new Omron PLC hopefully using Modbus RTU, I have success with the newer...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking to find software to open a PLC project created in DOS based software for a Fuji NB1 series PLC. The PLC is a brick style with small...
Replies
Views
Trying to learn how to program a Fuji Flex PC just wondering if any one has a programing manual? I know they are discontinued but we have 2...
Replies
Views
Dear all whom knows about Intouch, My customer asked me the communication possibility between Intouch(Wonderware SCADA) and Fuji V8 series HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom