plc hmi

chetwood

looking for 17 inch or larger touch screen to work with allen bradley compact plc. replace a 1000 plus unit or c-more screen

Any reason for a "TOUCHSCREEN" that large? There are several HMI packages that will run on a PC. You can get as large as you want.

looking for 17 inch or larger touch screen to work with allen bradley compact plc. replace a 1000 plus unit or c-more screen
pc yes,but I looking for one to work with plc.
to replace a standard a.b. 1000plus or a c-more automation direct to work with a ab compact plc.
most plc hmi are 15" max

Have you ever seem noticed the screen at McDonalds, or any other resteraunt? They are touchscreens
The PC route is all I know to get you a large screen. You could use a Redlion G3 and enable the web browser and use a computer as the front end.
Do you need a "TOUCHSCREEN" or display?

If you want to go down the televison route then i can vouch for Elo Touch

Used 9 off 26" samsung elotouch's on a job 2 weeks ago

Last edited: