Rslogix 5000 v16, Module Definition

lloydsteve

Hi all.
I am a little confused.
I'm trying to add a new module (1769-iq16) to an existing Rslogix 5000 project, and when i click >Change in the new module window the Module definition pops up. then i select Series A, and i'm ready to select rev no.2 but i dont have that option in the drop drown list i have only 1 or 3.

Does any one has a clue why this is happening or how should i proceed?

i have...
a compactlogix 1769-L32e ser A.

Similar Topics

I have a pc running windows 10 pro that is on a network that does not have internet access. I need to put RSLogix 5000 on this computer for a...
Replies
Views
Anybody can help me. I already read document in software rslogix 5000 and I think i can use software rslogix 5000 calibrate for flex module...
Replies
Views
I have never seen this, before. We have one particular machine running v16. If RSLogix 5000 is running in the grace period, it will not allow me...
Replies
Views
Hello ladies & gents, Is there any way to print an RSLogix project tag database in a way that the printout specifies (example:) pressure xmtr...
Replies
Views
I just installed version 20.01.01, but I did not see during the install how to install other firware support files. I need to be able to open a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom