AB Panelview Component

Hani ahmed

Dear Friends
It is the fist time to deal with AB Panel view component and we need to make an application program for it to communicate with AB MicroLogix 1400 PLC.

So if there is any one made an application for that panel view component help can us.

we have panel view component emulator and we need to use it to make an application program for that panel view but we couldn't make any connection between explorer and emulator, and couldn't make network configurations on emulator.

I use FireFox, way to many issues using Explore (I use Explore for the internet)

Once you load FireFox and load the drivers for the USB network just type the IP address 169.254.254.2 in the address bar, it will take some time as its a little slow

Yup... Though I've never used the panelview components, the guys that work for me have. They say that it just simply doesn't work with IE. It will basically work with anything but IE, but seems to work best with Firefox.

Thanks my friends i had already made an application on that Panel view component by using firefox and no problems until now but if i didn't have that panel view and i need to use emulator i couldn't make connection to that emulator so please if any body made application on emilator tell me how to connect to it.
and i need to know if we have problem with hardware (PVC) can i use emulator to connect to my PLC to run application (like factory talk ME??????

There are good help files included in the download I think. Follow them to the point and connection will occur.

I also had issues until I RTFM