Tape drive traffic statistics

ypf_108

Hello, I am using the GE RX3I PLC 310 of the CPU. I would like to ask a question. I would like to statistics belt conveyor for a time in traffic, and now I know the belt scales now used from the total cumulative investment volume and the instantaneous volume, about 1220 tons / hour. For example, I think the total traffic volume statistics yesterday, today and early production, in three shifts of traffic and so on.Tape drive traffic statistics, how many tons of this total transport, the number of tons of early morning transport, the number of tons of Intermediate transport, the number of tons, such as night transportationI used to use the CLX5000. Just contact GE's PLC. Want to help me. Thank you.