CTI USB Nano 485 Wiring

nickds

Hello all,

I have been given a CTI USB Nano 485 Adapter from work

usb-nano485-mit-stecker_G_n.jpg

Basically I want to know if I can use this adapter with a soldered 9 pin D connector to get MicroWIN to talk to a CPU 210 at 9600kbps?

I guess its pretty unlikely, but just wanted to check.

Thanks, nick

I would think that it will work.... S7 200's are just 485, so you just need to know the pinout of the PLC, if you search this site you will find it, I asked the question here several years ago and Jean helped me figure it out.

You can also buy the cable for under 40USD they are getting cheaper

Similar Topics

We have six NICs for Siemens 505 chassis at our place, and four are acting normally. Two are not able to complete set-up. I have tried both the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We've got a CTi based system with 4 racks. The CPU is in the 1st rack and there are 3 remote racks numbered 1, 2, and 3. We are...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone. In the part of the malting plant where I work we use CTI plc,s to control the malting proces. In all the other plants Siemens...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble programming a PID loop in 505 workshop. Are there any examples out there of how to program this, or how it even works? I got a...
Replies
Views
Looking to see if anyone has been sucessfull in getting a Siemens plc, either s7-300/1200 or even 1500 to control the brooks automation cti...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom