Capacity control for compressor

uikeparag

Experts,

I have been working on Capacity control for 2-stage Compressor.

In logic, we have 4 Solenoid valves which are operating as mentioned below,

A(crank end 1),B (head end 1),C (Crank end 2),D (head end 3) : 4 solenoid valves.

1) When Switch is selected to 25%, then Solenoid A energizes, Solenoid C remain De-energizes and after 20 seconds Solenoid C energizes and Solenoid A goes to De-energizes.

2) When Switch is selected to 50%, then Solenoid A and B energizes, Solenoid C & D remain De-energizes and after 20 seconds Solenoid C & D energizes and Solenoid A and B goes to De-energizes.

3) When Switch is selected to 75%, then Solenoid A and B and C energizes, Solenoid D remain De-energizes and after 20 seconds Solenoid D energizes and Solenoid C goes to De-energizes.

4) When Switch is selected to 100%, all Solenoids remain energizes.

My Questions are

1) How this valves are operating on 2-stage compressor ??
2) What's happening on Compressor side, when this valves are operated.
3) can anyone provide me the P&ID, so i can easily understand how it functions or any document ??

Thanks in advance.

Parag Uike