Help please with Mitsubishi GX developer

pacunnin

Hi there, PLC is all brand new to me so please bear with me. I am using GX developer FC software and i need to have an LED flash on for 2 secs then off for 2 secs and repeat until the enable input is de-activated. Any ideas as im at a loss how to get the repeat. thanks

Here's a clue then. 1 input, 1 output, 2 timers set at 2 seconds.

That's all you need. Show us how far you have got - and we will help you.

i started with this but dont see how if will continue to run

I originally did not use set/rst and had 2 timers

thanks

flashing lights.jpg

You have tried which is good on this site (and rare) so you need to get perfectly clear in your mind the sequence of events you need to program.

You turn X0 on and you want Y0 on, after 2 seconds you want Y0 off while X0 is still on

Code:
-|X0|---------(Y0)

So you need a timer set at 2 seconds to turn YO off

Code:
-|X0|--|/T0|-------(Y0)
     |____________(T0 K20)

At this point T0 will turn off Y0 after 2 seconds while X0 is still on.

Now you need another timer to time the 2 second off period
and this timer to reset the sequence

You have a go from here