s7-300 cpu exchange

tulip

Our customer has got a textile machine that s7-300 315-2 dp was running.It defected a new one bought.I changed cpu in hardware configuration.Everythings are okay but when I want save and compile this configuration error messages come.
First:
Save and Compile
''The system data could not be recreated because the configuration is inconsistent.''
After that when I press ''Details'' button
Save and Compile
Master ''(2)DP'' can not operate slave ''(xx) MASTERDRIVES CBP''
Old cpu:6ES7316-2AG00-0AB0 V.1.2.0
New cpu:6ES7315-2AH14-0AB0 V.3.0.3
PS:There are a lot of ET200 stations on hardware configuration but only invertors side problem.Is there any solution?thanks...

The old CPU is a 316-2DP. Using the hardware config editor use Station->Export and export the h/w config to a cfg file. Zip the file and post it.

exp.JPG

Dear L AD ,old Cpu was 6ES7316-2AG00-0AB0 but configured Cpu 6ES7315-2AF01-0AB0 in hardware configuration and it was running.New Cpu is 6ES7315-2AH14-0AB0.I tried everything but could not success.I send station export zip file.

I did an import, but got a lot of errors pertaining to DP 26 and up.
In the imported HW Configuration there are the DP nodes 1 to 24. Is that correct ? Or are some missing ? I think something has gone wrong in the new project.
edit: I thought it was the project with the new CPU that you posted. I see now that it is the old CPU. It seems it is the original old project that has problems.

I suggest another thing. Archive the entire old 315-2DP (316-2DP) project, eventually without the program blocks, and post it here. I shall then exchange the CPU to the new version and see how it goes.
edit: Archive and post anything that compiles without errors.

Last edited:
Dear JesperMP ,my file of 811.4 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 397.7 KB for this filetype therefore I can not sent.
All of them are MASTERDRIVE CBP (DP slaves 26 and up)

Babcock company -Germany,but we havent got original program,we uploaded from plc.I make save and compile everything seems okay ,but I did what you said me and import zip file again it is giving errors for dp station 26 and up.I could not understand ,very interesting.