PL7 connect with step7

How can i connect PL7 (plc software for Sneider)with vijeo designer (by Siemens you can Wincc connected with step7)

Hello Ismail;
It should be very easy to configure a master-slave connection between the Schneider PLC and the Siemens S7 over Profibus. Many of the S7 CPUs have an integrated Profibus-DP interface, and we have connected them to Premium PLCs using a PROFIBUS-DP TSX PBY 100 module, if I remember correctly.
The following application example will give you indication on how to connect a 3rd-party PLC to a S7 CPU over Profibus:
Communication between SIMATIC S7-CPUs on PROFIBUS and Allen-Bradley Controllers via SST PROFIBUS Scanner
I think this would be one way I would choose to go.
WinCC v. 7.0 has a Modbus/TCP channel that you could also use to connect to the Schneider PLC, if you would choose to llok it up.
See the following manual:
WinCC: Communication</B />
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

I think he means 'integrated' to browse for tags within the PLC project like Siemens do with Protool/WinCC flex etc.

Hello STL???;
Re-reading the original question, you might be right.
In that case I can offer the O.P. no help, as I am not familiar with PL7 tag export.
Regards,
Daniel Chartier