Export Tags to PanelBuilder32

mmarinr

Is there any way you can export the RSLogix500 Database with all your tags to the PanelBuilder32 to work with a PV 550.

I'm starting to use the PB32 software and I would like to know if I can bring all the Adresses and Symbols to create the tags...

Thanks for your help!

You can export to csv format and then massage them in excel. In RSLogix, there is a database export dialog with several options including a tab for csv files.

Create a tag or two in Panelbuilder, then copy/paste them in excel to discover the format, then open a csv export from RSLogix and you can quickly (although manually) do what you want. One of these days, we need to write a Macro to do it with a click...I would not be surprised if one of our members hasn't already done this.