Slightly OT

Soggy Canuck

Lifetime Supporting Member
Back in the late 80's I did some work at a printing plant in Ontario and remember seeing a unique jogging pendant station on a european saddle sticher. It was about 18" long and had two pushbuttons off axis from each other(one on the end, the other on the side, opposite end length-wise. It was designed as a two hand jogging station so that both hands were required to complete the circuit. Has anyone seen anything like this on the market? I googled pendant stations and got the usual crane control devices.o_O

Do a Google search for Demag, they make Cranes, and have all kinds of Pendant Systems for them.

Stu......

Two hand control = Paka-yoke control (operation is only achived if both inputs change state within a specified time period. If either input is forced, or only one input is made, the system doesn't operate)