Mitsubishi PLC - CCLink I/O configuration

rajivs1107

friends,
I am using Q06H CPU, and CClink QJ61BT11N . I want to add a servo drive of DYNASERV that uses 64 I/O using CClink . in my CPU 1 to 34 stations are already configured . i want to use station number 35 and 36 (32 remote i/o to each) for this DYNASERV . I set it in parameter but if i do loop test it only shows station number 35 but doesn't show station number 36 when i do loop test . please help how to configure this servo drive .

Unfortunately there isn't much help here with the Mitsubishi stuff, not many of us know it. Sorry. I've posted a couple questions that have gone unanswered as well. Your best bet is to contact a Mitsubishi distributor in your area.

Similar Topics

I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am after some assistance setting up kepware to take tag data from an FX5U PLC, I have tried many many port numbers and still cant get a...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom