can someone convert this rss file to pdf?

Yes it is RSLogix500 file format. You can attach it to a post here if that's allowed by your company/customer. I think that is what Stu expected...that you'd simply attach it to a post (zip it first).

After extracting the file and changing the extension to rss, my software (RSLogix 500 version 8.10) will not open it. The file is created with a newer version or corrupted.

I've got the message "File is corrupted or user doesn't have access rights". This might mean the file is protected.

Kind regards,

I've got the message "File is corrupted or user doesn't have access rights". This might mean the file is protected.

Kind regards,

Yes, I bet you are right. I saw file is corrupt, and didn't pay close enough attention to what followed. It could also mean that it was created with the A.I. (Antique Interface:) ) or A.P.S. software...

well for some reason my computer has it associated as an outlook file and trys to open it as at text file when i double click on it. there is alot of jiberish in the file when it opens, but i can read this

Document=RSLogix_500_Project/&H00000000
Name="VBALogixProject"
HelpContextID="0"
VersionCompatible32="393222000"
CMG="EEEC3125F1FDDB01DB01DB01DB01"
DPB="DCDE03531F4020402040"
GC="CAC81549024A024AFD"

which would indicate it is indeed a rss file correct?