PLCs that talk IEC 60870-5-104

Not sure. But you can buy a Prolinx Gateway that can act as a protocol converter. IEC 60870-5-104 can be converted to Allen Bradley DF1, Ethernet I/P etc. So might be a better option.

Siemens S7 300/400 using standard hardware. A Company located in Norway have done a software solution with function blocks. I have done a project with 101 protocol using these function blocks and I know they also have a solution for 104 protocol. I have forget the name of the company but I will do some searching and come back with it.

Similar Topics

Hi, I would like some help in figuring out (1) how to monitor communications between a PanelView and multiple PLCs, and (2) what to do, if a PLC...
Replies
Views
Can the Machine Edition of FactoryTalk use tags from multiple PLCs? I've never actually tried it and can't find anything in the manuals about it.
Replies
Views
I need to get 2 site plcs which are 100m apart connected using A1SJ71UC24-R4 cards. Basically I need to be able to map some digital points across...
Replies
Views
Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom