Disabling of Windows key in RS View.

AB2005

Dear Friends;

I want to disable the Windows key of Key board during HMI running in RS view 32 works so that no any operator can open any program. Is there any idea?

Last edited:
In RSView 32 in the project tree there is a startup tab try some of the settings there but I advise you read the help files first as it can make the times you tourself wish to access windows not an easy task.

If your operating system is win 2000 or XP you can use desktop lock which is found from <Startup> <Program Files> <Rockwell Software> <RSView 32 Tools> <Win 2000 XP Desktop lock>
Again read the <Win 2000 XP Desktop lock help> file.

In RSView 32 in the project tree there is a startup tab try some of the settings there but I advise you read the help files first as it can make the times you tourself wish to access windows not an easy task.

If your operating system is win 2000 or XP you can use desktop lock which is found from <Startup> <Program Files> <Rockwell Software> <RSView 32 Tools> <Win 2000 XP Desktop lock>
Again read the <Win 2000 XP Desktop lock help> file.

If Ctrl-Alt-Del functions, you won't need the start menu anyways.