Omron PLC - how to make cable

eskimos

Hello,

I have Omron cx-programmer software, and I want install this software on Siemens Simatic Field PG M3 computer.
But there is a problem, because Siemens computer have only 25-pin female RS-232 port.
I want to make cable to connecting to Omron CJ1M-CPU21,
but I can`t find how to make connecting cable.
Can anybody help me?

Use an off the shelf DB25 to DB9 adapter and buy the programming cable from OMRON.
The CJ1 PLC is usually programmed via the the peripheral port using a CS1W-CN226 cable.
If you wish to use the Serial port use C200H-CN229-EU.

OR

Make your own cable and connect to the Serial port in Host Link mode. See attachment.

Similar Topics

Please suggest me programing cable for omron plc sysmac model no. Cpm2a
Replies
Views
Dear Friends. I need the information about a omron sysmac C60K PLC , which communication cable can be used to its programming, & whats the...
Replies
Views
Hello , I've Omron PLC model (SYSMAC CQM CPU 45-V1)..I want to connect it to a PC to download the project to it but i don't have the diagram of...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom