Modicon Quantum Plc help

Mad_Pierro

Good Afternoon everyone,

I am a newbie (even though I am 50!!!) to plc programming, but have been handed an "oportunity" to program a Unity quantum plc.
I have allocated all the I/O but now need to move on and set up the analogue input channels. The majority of the analogue inputs are from Thermocouples. Could anyone out there give me some examples or some advice on how to set up an analogue input channel in this type of plc?
The program I am using is Unity Pro XL Ver 4.1

Many Thanks in anticipation

well you go about it the same way as the digitals. enter the tag and adress(%iw). You can scale the analogue input on the card itself or use fbd scaling blocks that is standard in unity

Similar Topics

Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a backup Processor which is identical to the processor running my plant (140 CPU 652 60). If I load the same project into this backup...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any one know how I can check the status of the Ethernet card NOE77111 status or if there is any communication fault? Thank you!
Replies
Views
Hi, I have new Moodicon PLC CPU 140 652 60 and I want to change the IP address, Subnet mask, and the gateway for this plc using the key pad. The...
Replies
Views
hello, we are using modicon quantum plc and its progrraming software concepr2.2, we have one repeated problem from last many days that our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom