Heritage Manufacturing Enclosures

automatic

Has anyone used custom enclosures from Heritage Manufacturing in Nebraska? They have much better pricing than the Hoffmans for the same panels and I was wondering if there are any quality issues.

Thanks!

I've never used Heritage but I have used Sagainaw enclosures and found them to be superior (thicker steel, better paint) and better priced than Hoffman enclosures. I've used lots of their standard cans and had 8 custom enclosures made and was I very pleased with the end product. For a while the Hoffman rep was coming around every few weeks wanting to know how to win us back, I think he finally gave up.

Has anyone used custom enclosures from Heritage Manufacturing in Nebraska? They have much better pricing than the Hoffmans for the same panels and I was wondering if there are any quality issues.

Thanks!
Heritage has great quality, we stand behind all of our enclosures and very easy to work with on your custom enclosures.

I use Rital and they beat hoffman across the board in price. I have seen some hertiage enclosures ( I remebered them because they had the made in USA stamp)at a customer site. From what I saw they looked well put together. Sorry to say though I have not personally used any.