Help with DH+

TimeFluxCap

Hi all

Im having problems logging on to a SLC500 that is using DH+ to communicate to a PV1400. Im using a DH+ PCMK card, plugging into the round port on the SLC but RSLinx does not see either of the devices. The one time that I did get online to the SLC it dropped out the comms to the PV. Any ideas welcome

TFC

Is it possible the computer you are using is configured with the same node number as one of the other devices on the network?

I guess its possible that the laptop and PV have the same node number but I didnt think the laptop that I used needed a node number. Correct me if Im wrong.

No problem. I had trouble once when I was trying to connect to a new processor and had the laptop set to the default node of the SLC.

Similar Topics

I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom