problem with program for concrete plant with Omron CQM1H CPU 51

dikobraz9

Hello all of you!!! I have problem with program for concrete plant(CQM1H CPU 51,ID212 x1,OC222 x2,OC224 x1,AD042 x2) and need help from you.
Before reconstruction concrete plant have extractor belt for weighing and transport agregates to skip-agregate transporter to mixer- (4 agregates separately dossage on weighing system on extractor belt - 4 cells ),and after emptied belt,belt stop, skip go up to mixer.
When skip go up, agregate dossage go on to belt and waiting for skip to go down etc.
Old automation with CQM1H CPU51 suport these system.
Now, after reconstruction we removimg belt and put 4 cells on skip and agregate dossage go directly to skip weighing system.
Here is the problem- agregates,cement ,water and aditives dosing corectly- but skip wouldn't go up.
We tried to do changes on program but nothing.
I send you images pieces of old program and maybe you can help me, and if you want contact me on PM and I can sand you all program.

signaltrakaupokretu.jpg
input signal when belt start after dossage

skipbaza.jpg
input signal skip down (limit switch)

skipcekanje.jpg
input skip waiting (limit switch)-stop skip before mixser finish mixing

skipiskrcavanje.jpg
input signal skip hight limit switch(emptied agregate to mixer)

skipgore.jpg
skip UP output

skipdolje.jpg
skip DOWN output

trakaizlaz.jpg
belt output (when finish agregate dossage)

uslovizadizanjeisputanj.jpg
conditions for skip up and down

Please help me!!!
THANKS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is almost impossible to help Without knowing what changes you have made.
You need to go online and monitor the program to see what is stopping it from working as expected.

Thanks moggie... Every changes which I made doesnt work, and I back program to previous state. In images you can see program without changes like in PLC. Can you help me with this? Thanks again!!!!!!!

Remove I0.02, and HR5.14 & HR5.15 put under I0.04(skip base limit switch),also change coil polarisation(HR5.14 closed,HR 5.15 open).After remove 101.04 (belt output) with 101.06 (skip up) with conditions from images. After that in automatic production dossage components are correctly but skip go up for a second and stop. If I force output 101.06 (skip up)automaticaly turn on 101.07 (skip down). Thanks....

So if the skip started to move up and then stopped; check online and see what is stopping output 101.06 from turning on.

I suspect it is HR5.15