Fbs 20ma and wavecom trouble

nefilim

Hallo evreyone, i have a Fatek fbs20ma plc connected with a Wavecom gsm modem which sends alarm messages to users.i use the CLink Fuction with a General Purpose Link table for syntax of the message and AT commands.I can send a simple message but i don't know how to input and declare variables in the message ( exampe : TEmperature). Any help ty

Similar Topics

I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I want to use the interrupt service routine in FATEK PLC using WinproLadder Software. I had configured the interrupt in software as...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone , is my first post here . I used before Automation direct , siemens and proface HMI and PLC , but i never programed a MODBUS RTU ...
Replies
Views
I have an S7 "best practice" question (although maybe this topic is not as cut and dry). I'm programming in an S7-1500. I'm not programming a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find an Omron FB _CP2E030_SendModRTU_F06_P1 but cannot find it anywhere. Would anyone have a link at all please?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom