plc s5

fofanmcse

👨🏻‍🏫
Hi
I have an old-styled computer that its operation system is windows3.1. I connect to
Plcs5 through com1 port and intouch monitoring program.
Recently I have bought a new computer which has window xp operation system and Microsoft virtual pc program has been installed on it and the program was run in this virtual environment. I have defined old hardware for it then, I installed win3.1 and intouch that they performed in this virtual environment but there is no connection between computer and plc s5 .what can I do to solve this problem.

Thanks

Reza

Similar Topics

Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom