Fuji NJ series PLC Modbus RTU

Davo_Prog

Hello I need to establish comms between an older NJ series Fuji PLC and a new Omron PLC hopefully using Modbus RTU, I have success with the newer Fuji SPH and a Modicon M340 PLC, but do not have enough info on the NJ.

Not enough information.

We need model no's ont he Omron PLC that you are using, & the register map of the Fuji PLC, presuming you are wanting to use the Omron as the master?

Omron is the slave read/write, once again mapping not the problem no point in going down that road if comms not possible, there is no mention of modbus rtu comms in any of the nj manuals I have obtained seems that NJ will only communicate with other FA products!!

Similar Topics

Dear All, Pls help me to make a programming cable from Rs232 to Rj45 for Fuji(SPE) NW0 plc.Please please please. [email protected]...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking to find software to open a PLC project created in DOS based software for a Fuji NB1 series PLC. The PLC is a brick style with small...
Replies
Views
If anybody need help or info on FUJI NJ series PLC, please feel free to contact me.
Replies
Views
Trying to learn how to program a Fuji Flex PC just wondering if any one has a programing manual? I know they are discontinued but we have 2...
Replies
Views
Dear all whom knows about Intouch, My customer asked me the communication possibility between Intouch(Wonderware SCADA) and Fuji V8 series HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom