Slc 500 n memory module cat no 1747-m13

urvinder_pal

Hello,

i have installed the above memory modules in two slc 5/05 plcs at work but two of the same plcs will no let me store the program to the eprom

the error that i get is that memory is write protected. I have tried two different memory modules new from the package but as soon as i try to load the program on the module it would show that the module is write protected and is not installed whereas actually it is present. Can someone suggest me something.

Processor details: 1747 - l552 os 501 series a

module details: 1747- m13 ser a rev a

regards

kanwar

Similar Topics

I have a question regarding the SLC 500 Fixed IO. It currently has 1k program memory. If I installed the 1747-M2 4k module will I now have 4k...
Replies
Views
HI All, I am experiencing one problem for few months which i would like to share with you experts. My SLC and Micro Logix Controller especially...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have installed the above memory modules in two slc 5/05 plcs at work but two of the same plcs will no let me store the program to the...
Replies
Views
Anybody out there know exactly where a timer's time base data is stored in memory for a SLC 500? Is it in the reserved portion of the timer...
Replies
Views
Hello All. We've got a machine that's been unplugged from power for 1-2 years. I'm wondering what are the chances that the PLC program and HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom