S7 (STL) - Access Instance Data

pethoek

I have declared an array of bool in my STAT

Instead of using Logic OR to chech if any of the bits in the array are true. I Would simply like to check if the Word consisting of the bits in the array is greater than 0.

This is not working but will illustrate what i meen.

LAR1 P##MyArray
L W [AR1, P#0.0]
L 0
>I
"
"
"

I think i've heard that AR2 is involved somehow when dealing with instance data.

So if anyone understand what i'm trying to do, and can show me the proper way of doing it, it would be appreciated.

Best Regards
Pethoek.

This code seem to work, but i'm sure this is not the correct way.

LAR1 P##MyArray
TAR1
L W [AR1,P#0.0]
SRD 8

Create a word/int variable and use SFC20 to copy the array of bits to the word/int. Use the word/int to test for non-zero

bbbb.JPG