Drop in Level Totalizer

Engineer_shop

Hey guys, I'm using ABB Freelance 2000 and need to totalize by drop in tank level. I currently use the integrate function to totalize flow and this works well, but am having trouble convertly a drop in tank level to a flow in real time. Does someone have experience doing this?

It will be hard to get a real time reading I think.
Perhaps if you take the difference in level minute to minute then add say the last 10 readings and divide by 10 to give you a fairly smooth result you might get something usable. Every time you take a new reading discard the oldest. First In, First Out.
I have used this method with a weigh scale to indicate very small flows of slurry

Similar Topics

We have constructed a new vibrator control station with local pots on the panel and remote pots on a wireless system. We are running 6 AB 525...
Replies
Views
Hi, do you know how i can add pens in a trend by drag and drop the variables, without using "Add/configuring tags" windows. The Add/configuring...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a recipe selector. I may be asking a lot, but hopefully, you folks can guide me. I have an excel file with 800 different...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a CompactLogix 35E that has been in operation for ,,, much longer then I have worked here! The problem is, the I/O will drop...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom