Modicon I/O manuals

thedcak

Hi, I am looking for manuals for a number of Modicon IO modules. I've been searchin online, but haven't yet found anything, and i got help from this site a couple years ago when I was programming an AB system.. A couple of the modules are:

B243-105 A/D CONVERTER 5VDC
B262 D/A CONVERTER 4-10mA
B246 115 VAC ISOLATED OUTPUT
B246-501 115 VAC ISOLATED OUTPUT
The modicon.com site didn't have much for these, I think because they are so old. Ideally, I'd like to download some installation/configuration type manuals for these modules, to have on file for FDA compliance reasons. Any help is appreciated.

wwtptech, i searched google and the modicon.com site and neither came up with anything. Thank you for your help, though.
From my understanding, Modicons are pretty old, right? I am looking at 484s and 584s. But even if they are old, I'd think that they would have been used enough to have manuals for the IO mods be available. But what do I know! Has anyone tried contacting the company that makes modicons (can't think of their name right now)?