how to detect speed of encoder

rishi.k281

i have DELTA 28SV PLC AND I USING SPD X1 K1000 D100 COMMAND FOR SPEED DETECTING(X1 ENCODER A PHASE) THEN SAME D100 USED FOR SERVO CONTROLS LIKE THIS DPLSR D100 K500 K100 YO. WHEN I CHANGE THE ENCODER SPEED IT WILL EFFECT ON NEXT SECOND OR NEXT COMMAND EXECUTION. SO I NEED INSTANT SPEED VALUE OF ENCODER FOR SERVO CONTROL.

Similar Topics

I don't understand how vfd detects speed when we are running in open loop control (sensorless). For me only possible way; during auto tuning it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a problem to detect speed change in my program. I use a sensor to detect a feeder roller speed change. When some strap...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time posting a question so bear with my ignorance. I'm trying to figure out an easy way to use the pulsed output of a proximity switch...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to detect if someone is online with the controller in ControlLogix (from logic) I'm thinking that maybe there is a CIP...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find a way of detecting a motor is not isolated before attempting to run an inverter. We would normally use a 4 pole...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom